Monday, September 12, 2011

Poured Out Worship- New Blog!

I started a new blog! www.pouredoutworship.blogspot.com. More to chronicle my thoughts, dreams, and heart for worship. Amygoeswest will be getting an overhaul one of these days, hopefully when I know what direction I'm headed next. Right now I am pressing in a bunch of different directions and I hope when a door opens, I'm ready.

I tried to get my own domain name, but the most logical one, amycox.com is currently owned by some Jeffrey or other in Canada.... and with tight budget constraints...well, it looks like it will stay his. So pouredoutworship.blogspot.com will be it for now, a place with contact info, availability, and what I'm currently doing....interspersed with what I've learned so far and resources I've come across...so exciting! Check it out here

I am thankful for days of rain, but even more thankful that the sun came back out yesterday and the sky turned blue... back to the dreaming and scheming board....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...