Thursday, September 22, 2011

Settling In....

It's my third week here in Springfield, finally easing into a constantly moving routine of catching sub jobs as they come, catching up with old friends, and pressing in to this crazy process of job searching and discernment.  As I was driving home from dinner with a sweet couple I met before Colorado, my heart felt full. Nothing looks like it did when I last resided here, the community that I do have is scattered and disconnected, and I have no idea what is happening even as soon as next week.... but I am sharing my story multiple times a day and I've found a semblance of family in some unique places..... it all adds to the adventure!

And on days like today, when things are quieter, I hang out with a couple of cool gals.... they are good company.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...