Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Dress Up Party!!!

These pictures are from a while back....but I love these people way too much to not share! Beautiful Amy Pontius turned 25, and to celebrate has a high class evening planned out... good food, good people, good times.

Since the party happened after Amy's actual birthday, even in the absence of a cake we realized the necessity of singing happy birthday, so with coordinated efforts on lightswitches (I myself picked one that didn't do anything!), and a few lit candles, we made it happen!
This is Julie, the same gal that I bravely called (one of those friend of a friend things) and met for coffee my first week in the Springs.  She wasn't kidding when she first remarked to our mutual friend concerning me, "she just needs to get in with the right crowd, we get her in." She welcomed me with open arms and I've hung around ever since.
An unplanned polka dot club!
Only out west can a skull and antlers fit into the party decor!
So most of the boys didn't realize it was a dress up party until Josh showed up looking nice, which he would have done anyways, but since most of them live there, it was an easy walk into the bedroom, change, and back out again! I love a chance to wear heels and a dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...