Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So I'm basically famous.....

Way back in the fall (feels like so long ago!), we had a photo shoot for the School of Worship.  I hadn't originally planned to go, but when they took a poll in class and it was a few less than they needed, I showed up to have some fun in the wind and sun.  Those photos have been used for the school's promotions and advertisements in Worship Leader Magazine this spring and it's been fun to open up a publication and see my picture there all glossy and embossed and sitting with people who are so near and dear to my heart.  We also have a sweet pic on the New Life School of Worship website. Charlie posted this when he found the second ad:

 My good friend Charlie from Georgia, is in the flannel, Caleb, set to head to a church in York, Pennsylvania is standing next to him, while Alex is holding the guitar. It's been fun as a couple of worship leaders back home who get the magazine have noticed and let me know... I think I'm ready for my close up now.... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...