Saturday, July 9, 2011

Congrats Mike and Brigid!!!!

They are both so little!
Since it's been posted to facebook, and as we all know nothing is "official" until facebook proclaims it.... a new baby cox is on the way!!!!!! Mike and Brigid, my brother and sister-in-law up in New Hampshire are expecting, with a due date of January 24 (one week before MY birthday....I've never had to share my birthday month before....hmmm... :o)

I love having nephews, but I've got my fingers crossed for the first girl in the brood.  In honor of this grand announcement, I've posted my favorite pose with the boys, watching curious george videos on my laptop.  The biggest dilemna I now face is where exactly the third one will fit when big enough? :o) Congrats Mike and Brigid and big brother Jacob!!!!

Older, yet still so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...