Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Blog Name?

I've been kicking around ideas for a new blog name.... it's settling in that Colorado has come and gone...a beautiful time in which I stretched, learned, and found a community of friends that will be forever imprinted on my heart. I miss them all, an unsettled ache somewhere in the depth of my heart.

But as I am no longer "west", I need a more generic blog title to move into.  Not sure where to go with it from here...any input or ideas? It feels like picking a good book title...it needs definition, but be easily memorable and catchy.  It needs to be good enough that one would pick it up amused by the title even if the binding is some obscure color or abstract picture of kittens....hmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...