Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to Springfield!!!

As officially as it gets in my life, as of this weekend, I will once again be a resident of Springfield, VA. This is by no means the long term plan, but to regroup, make some money, and start applying for jobs....of the more full time persuasion.  I'll be staying with friends of the family, back in the neighborhood I grew up in, and I hope to dig in with people I've known and met over the years.

The past couple of weeks have been constant movement and shifting with natural disasters, house sitting, my first ever worship seminar (I mean, I actually led it!) and tying up loose ends in Christiansburg (i.e. finishing a root canal!). I did have a chance to play in the old neighborhood in Roanoke where I lived back in 2007, staying with my longtime camp buddy Rebekah and her dog, Geronimo.  Wednesday I'll be headed back to Colonial Beach (but only if they have gotten their power back on!) and Friday I'll be making the drive to Springfield to settle in....

I'm excited that there are way more questions than answers, that I have no idea what even a week from now looks like... I'm prone to becoming independent and thinking I have it all figured out, but the way this summer is ending, I'm keeping a tight hold on the One who guides us all.... and this currently humble and grateful heart wants it no other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...