Monday, August 22, 2011

My Little Family for the Week

Aspen
 I have the distinct pleasure of hanging out with the lovely Aspen and Vermont, two labradoodles of a friend who is on vacation this week.  I like having two shadows, definitely a change from Mitch.... these guys are certainly bigger!
Vermont
They are doing their best to be sad that their family is gone, even trying to remain strong and united on a hunger strike...too bad a little sour cream got both of them to eat their dinner last night and I heard Vermont crunching away this morning when I wasn't looking.... :o) And apparently their rawhide chew treats don't count under the constraints of the strike either..... maybe I'll be brave and try walking them later on.... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...