Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Home!!!

We made it!!!! Three days of driving and sightseeing, some sketch mcgetch motels and some nice ones, many fast food restaurants later, and we pulled up to home at around 8 pm last night. Since then I've been cleaning, unpacking and repacking, playing cars and guitar with Nate, celebrating my mom's birthday, and worship practice at the Vine to help lead Sunday....whew!

I am so thankful for the past nine months, there will be posts over the next few days to show and tell about graduation, the trip home, and celebrate my time in the west. The blog will also be undergoing an overhaul since I will in fact no longer be west....I have some ideas brewing, so stayed tuned.

Tomorrow it is a trip to Colonial Beach to clean out the guest shed and get it prepped for Mitch's eventual move before my arrival, Friday is hopefully work, Saturday is the Old Town Farmer's Market and seeing Liz and Caleb (so excited!!!!!), Sunday is worship at The Vine, last minute packing, and then leaving MONDAY for Christiansburg. It's a whirlwind time and I'm just trying to keep my head screwed on straight.
I love my kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...