Thursday, November 11, 2010

Black Forest Coffee Shop!

There is the cutest and coziest coffeeshop down the road from my house in black forest.  I went in there and met the related family members that all work in there.  Ryan the expresso/drink maker, Kara the baker, and David the cook.... and there are various other members around at times as well.  They have so many options even in the mocha department that I never know what to get, but I am always pleasantly surprised by the "coffee art" on the top of my coffee.... you don't get that uniqueness from starbucks!

I've tried going in once a week, to support them and get some good coffee.  There's even a possibility that I'll play there one Saturday morning...I should probably check with them on that...:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...