Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! or happy november 1st at this point!  I am exhausted from a weekend that was busy and fun filled, as I've landed into an awesome community out of my "small group" that meets for dinner on Tuesday nights, between them, friends from fall retreat and my few loves from the school of worship, things are trucking!
 Saturday Night: Dance Party.  So I ended up going with some friends Saturday night to a bit of a dance party held at some guy named Matt's house.  They had cleared out the living room floor, set up a loud sound system and had strobe lights going.  It was fun to dance, but a bit awkward to meet people... in costume and unable to understand the name they were yelling in my ear...:o)  I didn't know I was going until only a few hours before we were set to meet up, so after some crazed shopping trying to figure out how to look cute, but be fully clothed (have you seen the selection of women costumes this year?!?!?!?), I bought a gangsta and cat accessory pack and put together a little tuxedo cat costume... loved it!
 Bradley and I took this pic out on the deck, which was just as crowded as inside the house... I kept having visions from an old ER episode where a two story deck collapses filled with partygoers.... but luckily it held...

Sunday Night! After Sunday evening service a few of us headed over to Chipotle: This year's deal? Dress up like a processed food and get a $2 burrito.  We went as a double stuffed oreo!
What better thing to do after eating an entire burrito than to go roller skating in costume with other school of worship kids!  I probably did less than 10 spins around the floor, all I wanted to do was dance! Which is pretty hard in skates!!!!
After lots of prodding and yelling on my part, Darci dressed up for the first time this year!!!!
All I wanted to do was push Ryan over and watch him try to get up again.  :o) He came as  brownie points....such a clever boy.
photo courtesy of Brianne Swee
Ever the dramatic one I liked making a big deal of going from the carpet to the slippery rink floor....kinda like forcing a cat into water!
Photo Courtesy of Brianne Swee

Today...we all were pretty tired!!!! But I did go to Fargo's pizza for dinner tonite, a completely western themed pizza place....it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...