Thursday, November 18, 2010

Less Than a Month!

wrong time of year, but right place!!!
Whew! Time is flying out here....in just a few weeks I'll be flying home for Christmas for two weeks to catch up with family, grab some days working, and enjoying the DC area festivities.  I am trying to contain excitement since there is still so much to happen between now and then....

We are finishing up exams today, It's a huge relief to know that an eight day break begins at 12:30 today.... and an eight day staycation begins!  I haven't even planned it yet, I just know that adventuring WILL be happening, and awesome photo ops will follow...:o)

Everything is going really well here, I am continually meeting great folks, I love my host family, and there is something new to do everyday. After Thanksgiving we begin Intensives... a three week period of time where the school throws all the odds and ends activities that don't fit in a normal module....sound board training, garageband recording...etc.  A few of us are throwing a 48 hour flight in to Salt Lake City in there, so I'm kind of really excited! :o)

To Virginia: Dec 16 through 30th.... be ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...